Are you a Prayer Warrior? Will you accept the CALL to be a “Watchman on the Wall” for SPC?
Click HERE to read a message from our Board of Directors.
Southside Pregnancy Center needs Prayer Partners and Intercessory Prayer Warriors to pray for this life-saving ministry work.
There’s POWER in PRAYER!
“The prayer of a righteous person is powerful and effective.” James 5:16
- Pray as God leads…Choose what suits you.
- Pray individually or with a group
- Feel free to join the staff prayer time at SPC at 9:10am Monday through Thursday.
- Add us to your Church’s prayer chain/calendar
- Host a special intercessory prayer meeting (and if you invite us, we’ll come!)
Here are just a few ongoing prayer requests which you can pray for:
- Southside Pregnancy Center to be the FIRST place young couples come when facing a crisis, unplanned pregnancy situation
- Young women and men to make a life-giving decision for their unborn babies
- Young families/marriages founded on biblical principles
- Receptive hearts to the Gospel message
- Young grandparents dealing with their teenager’s or college-aged child’s unplanned pregnancy
- Wisdom for the Board Directors
- Protection and health for the ministry team – volunteers and staff
- Financial support
- Community awareness
- Successful fundraising events
- Advancing the culture of Life in our communities
- Accomplishing God’s WILL for Southside
- And that God would be glorified in all that we Say, Do and Think at Southside Pregnancy Center
“Devote yourselves to prayer, being watchful and thankful.” Colossians 4:2
We are thankful for you and your prayerful support!
Email Prayer Request to: WOWPrayer@southsidepregnancy.org