The following positions are currently available:
Registered Diagnostic Medical Sonographer (RDMS)
- Graduate of an accredited DMS program (OB/GYN specialty a PLUS)
- Experience in women’s health preferred, but not required
- Ability to work independently and with a team
- Flexible schedule
- Employed as Independent Contractor
- Malpractice insurance provided
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Experience with donor management software (Donor Perfect preferred)
- Working knowledge of office equipment, internet, email, phones, filing, etc.
- Knowledge of basic bookkeeping and accounting practices
- Skilled at organization, communication, time management, multi-tasking, etc.
- Independent, self-starter
Medical Volunteer Opportunities Also Available
Send request for more information or RESUME with cover letter to Belinda Guyton, Center Director at firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here to explore our many other volunteer opportunities.